Looking for a health and safety job in Perth or further afield? Love challenging the status quo and empowering employees to make safer decisions? You’ve come to the right place.
When you think of a WHS company, you probably don’t picture a laid-back office with a ping-pong table and ocean views, clients playing with virtual reality headsets and a relaxed, friendly bunch, right? Well, that’s us.
At Epigroup, our main difference is our people. We’re a diverse, talented (and humble) bunch with various backgrounds and skillsets, and always eager to onboard people who share our values and sense of humour.
If you can offer us:
- A tertiary education
- A minimum Cert IV in WHS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a pragmatic approach to leadership
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Current FMG, Rio Tinto or BHP site inductions are advantageous
- The ability to engage, develop and maintain relationships across all levels of business
- A current driver’s license and police clearance
- Bags of personality and ideas
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Career progression with plenty of in-house training and external upskilling opportunities
- A great mix of autonomous and collaborative work
- Flexible working arrangements including the option to work from home two days a week
- A stunning Fremantle office overlooking the harbour
- Regular social events and rewards including team lunches, work drinks and trips on our company boat (follow us on Instagram to see what we get up to)
Whether you’re after full time, part time or contract work, send us your CV today and we may have just the health and safety job for you.
Learn more about us.